Thursday, July 23, 2015

Go Stench Free

Gekks
Why Do Guys Love Using Gekks Stench-Free Liners In Their Boat Shoes, Loafers, Wing Tips and More?
These liners are awesome! No need for socks and feet stay dry and odor free! ~Christopher B. Atlanta, GA Gekks in action Love The No Sock Look?
See For Yourself
Why Do Guys Love Using Gekks Stench-Free Liners In Their Boat Shoes, Loafers, Wing Tips and More? | “These liners are awesome! No need for socks and feet stay dry and odor free!” ~Christopher B. Atlanta, GA | “These liners are unreal. No more cutting socks or stuffing them into my shoes. They’re incredibly comfortable and I love that they keep the sweat/stink from building up in the shoes when wearing for a long period of time” ~Gary E. Plainview, NY | “i love the no sock look and Gekks blocks odors better than any sock and foot powder I've used. I am obsessed with them and making sure all of my friends order some!” ~Jason K. Houston, TX | See For Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment